DIVREI YOEL PARASHAS KI SAVO
DIVREI YOEL PARASHAS KI SEITZEI
DIVREI YOEL PARASHAS SHOFTIM
1. "You shall not plant a tree of idol worship...near the altar of the L-rd...." (Devarim 16:21)
DIVREI YOEL PARASHAS RE'AY
DIVREI YOEL PARASHAS CHAYEI SARA
DIVREI YOEL PARASHAS VAYEIRA
DIVREI YOEL PARASHAS TOLDOS
DIVREI YOEL PARASHAS LECH LECHA
DIVREI YOEL PARASHAS NOACH
DIVREI YOEL PARASHAS BEREISHIS
1. The Satmar Rebbe, ZY"A, in Divrei Yoel (Parashas Vaeschanan, p. 41) explains that Moshe Rabbeinu wanted to bring Moshiach in his days. This indeed, could have occurred, but there was one problem.
1. "Throughout all the generations of Yisroel, they knew the great severity of the prohibition against attempting to hurry the end. They understood, and they were on guard against any fake geulah.
1. The Satmar Rebbe, ZY"A, in Divrei Yoel (Parashas Mattos, p. 181) explains that before the Jewish People went out to wage war against Midyan, they prepared themselves greatly.
1. "We see what is taught by Chazal in the Sifri. The Torah says: 'L'eileh teichaleik haaretz'. The meaning of this is that Eretz Yisroel is divided up and given over to tzaddikim and worthy individuals.